6.10.2024

doodle appreciation

 


I drew this in literature class today and I felt like sharing

More to come to this post but i am not in the headspace for it right now. Take these for now



Ok I'm right now. Here are more doodles from my schoolwork <3


It's always the tests I do bad on that have the dumbest doodles. I wonder if there is some correlation there. Instead of drawing this bug I should have been looking over my Greek paper.


Should I get into painting? What if I painted this doodle?




I love drawing snakes I realized. I like to label them as snakes as well. I like how the middle snake says Snake Is Observed. The top snake probably ate a cardboard box and that's why it's shaped like that. The bottom snake looks like it's part of a political campaign.



Would it be robotics club without a robot? This summer I plan to build a robot. For now I will just draw them on my math homework.





No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome to robotics club

I don't know what possessed me to make a blog at 6:55pm on a thursday but I did. I didn't realize how much work it would take to mak...