7.08.2024

hiatus incoming

i have to take a hiatus. for two reasons:

1. my computer is so broken right now. I am struggling to use it. I can't really upload anything with it.

2. im going on a huge trip!! so i wont even be with my computer! 

i will be back in august. with lots of stuff to post
hopefully i will fix my computer very soon but i am starting to get worried because i also have like real work I need to do on it. i will be sending it to another robotics club to solve this problem.

this all saddens me because I feel like i have so much to share and i am being restricted so bad.

bye club for now :( i leave you with two pictures and a song of the week.



p.s. i might be able to post on my trip but it will prob be long long paragraphs of text and writing with nothing else because it will be from my little iphone


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome to robotics club

I don't know what possessed me to make a blog at 6:55pm on a thursday but I did. I didn't realize how much work it would take to mak...