8.03.2024

hiatus over.. so much soon

 hi club! i am back!

a lot has happened. i went to japan. i turned 17 (age reveal). i got my heart broken. and i got a new computer!!!

i have so so so much to share and so so much of august to do it for you. right now the new computer is still adjusting and i am trying to upload all eleven thousand images from my old computer because I simply cannot part with them but it is a struggle.

i have a ton of pics, stories, music, and art to post on here. i also feel like i need to make up for the hiatus so i am probably gonna be spamming. i haven't uploaded the japan flicks yet because i dont know if my new computer (the bloginator 3000) can handle that as of right now. but i am beyond excited for them.

i leave you with a new sotw and a picture of my new laptop wallpaper


idk why but i've had a thing for knights lately (maybe because they look like robots?)

so much to see soon. i missed my club


No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome to robotics club

I don't know what possessed me to make a blog at 6:55pm on a thursday but I did. I didn't realize how much work it would take to mak...