8.28.2024

pasta nite and other ventures

hey blog sorry for the radio silence (10 days) and I don't even know what i have been doing. actually i remember now. I went to Ohio.. taste of that Midwest emo.. 


One picture to sum up that trip. very chill though, 8 hours there and 8 hours back. did my greek homework in a dark car. listened to my mom's playlist and realized we have very similar music taste (indulge in 2010s indie rock). before the trip i finished a song with my side project girl (check the projects page :) but first we ate deli sandwich dinner next to subway tracks aka my favorite spot in the neighborhood. we made rootbeer floats with little haagen-dazs pints. here are some pics of that moment, mostly the trains because its too dark for anything else




our song was about trains so it was very fitting.. here's a verse for fun

and i'm sixty bucks down
can you tell i'm new to town
at the station (at the station)

anyways one thing that i have actually been working on was this cute video for my editing internship! idk if i can link it but i will try. I think i am going to start posting on youtube just for fun under the same title sooooo let me plug my channel


but I don't have the heart to post yet and also i am really scared of my friends finding this blog (they can see the channel though i don't care). and by friends I mean friend (singular) because only one friend knows about this blog and she does beg me for the URL. so right now this video will live on this site. i keep giving more and more information about myself but like who cares ... i guess I just liked the anonymity because it eliminated the risk of anyone taking this deep of a look into my mind... but this is good, i can't stay like this forever... its called pasta nite


i love making videos :) am I gonna be a double threat of blogger and vlogger?? stick around and find out. one day I will even make a short film that is fictional not documentary style but that requires a story, a script, multiple cameras, and better cameras, and mics and stuff but I will do it. I believe the first step to becoming a director is directing. i really really really want to direct a photo shoot before school starts. I always have wanted to shoot something actually stylized and I recently realized while I was in Cleveland, Ohio that nothing is stopping me. here's what I need:

a good camera - i want to use my sony dslr a100 but i need to learn more about the camera first
a vision - tonight I shall make a pinterest board (updates coming)
a model - i will probably use one of my friends but they need to do everything i tell them to and understand the vision
editing software - i need something better than the iphone photos editing so maybe photoshop? i used adobe premiere and maybe the subscription tracks over?? maybe free trial...
equipment? - do i need lighting and stuff!! time will tell

hopefully I can do this within the next week but... yeah we'll see. i also need to write half a research paper and a personal statement draft! progress has been made slowly but surely. but 7 days is a lot of time. and i kind of have no commitments so let me go crazy. the night is still young (11:35 pm) and i pinterest is calling me... if i make another post in 2 hours don't be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome

welcome to robotics club

I don't know what possessed me to make a blog at 6:55pm on a thursday but I did. I didn't realize how much work it would take to mak...